partners / Domenico Fava
- Business Degree 110/110 at Bocconi University of Milan
- Master in International Tax, at Bocconi University of Milan - KPMG International and M&A tax Master, Munich
- Certified chartered accountant and Auditor
- Member of KPMG tax network from 1994 to 2011 - International Tax Partner from 2005; member of KPMG M&A tax practice, of KPMG Global International Corporate Tax and Global Transfer Pricing team
- Firm Gelosa - Sacchetto from 1991-1995
- Officer of Italian Tax Police 1990-1991 - in Bergamo
- He has developed a significant experience in the context of domestic and international taxation, assisting Private Equity funds and international Group in acquisition and business restructuring transactions and analysis of domestic and cross border tax topics (Transfer Pricing).
- Statutory auditor chairman and member of companies pertaining to international groups.
Major experience in Consumer Market, Industrial goods, Real Estate, Media, Energy, Transportation and Telecommunications industries.